Contact Information:



To book your trip please contact:

Cpt. Bill Stranahan
Bill@hiwasseeriverguides.com
423-208-8602

If you have any questions on our services or just need some information on the area and current fishing conditions, feel free to give me a call or send an email.


www.HiwasseeRiverGuides.com




Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Spilling,,,,,,

TVA is currently spilling throught the gorge. It looks like we have someone high water for the next few days at least. As long as the river stays fairly clear I think she will fish fine. 

I know that they have to move the water down stream for flood control, but dam we are right in the middle of some serious fishing here. Oh well, I guess we  will go stick some fish on high water. 

I will try to post a few pics from today when we get off the river tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment